January 12, 2015

The most wonderful time of the year!

Last year has been extremely complicated for me, having lots of hurdles, twist and turns.. and some did not turn out well. But you know, you make decisions and you learn from it! :)



This year might give me that ooh I finally made the right choice kind of thing! You wouldn’t get to achieve something if you won’t push for it. So maybe I give myself a challenge this year.



Ending 2014, was actually a blast. It seems like ending the year was the greatest of my 2014. A great blessing of my start up business.. being with my friends, family, and loved ones was just exceptional. Christmas is truly the time of the year!


My mom, brother [who's taller than me now *sigh*], and my dad.


Who can say no to sweet impromptu kisses!!




While everyone's having fun with games, me and my lolo is sitting like a boss on the rocking chair. ;)

By games, I mean this kind of games..

Trying to remove that cotton on our nose that has lots of petroleum. :))


Next photos are taken during NYE.


Selfie with fireworks!!

 


 

Disclaimer: The kids are having 100% alcohol free! :))










No comments:

Post a Comment