January 14, 2015

My Daily Look and My Love for Marsala

Sharing with you what I actually want to wear on a "Daily Basis," by this I mean.. make-up, clothes, and how I do my hair. And this year's color is one of my favorites -- MARSALA!! Well, honestly I didn't know it was called "Marsala" because all I wanted was kind of Maroon color in a brown undertone.. voila it's actually called MARSALA. :))

Starting off.. makeup! I am not fond of bright colors, and everyone knows that. Either I go dark or neutral, it's just me. I feel comfortable with it. I'm not a colorful kind of person, but it doesn't mean my life ain't colorful though. Haha!

So below are ideas of makeup and polish I usually wear, not the brand.. but the hues. :)


Preferred everyday nails. I so love Essie now!





I always color my hair in Light Ash Brown, but I really wanted to achieve this kind of hair tone.



 Yes, it is Ash. But how on earth will I get this? Any suggestions ladies?


Lastly, the look!


I am fond of black top/tees so much! And oh my ripped jeans too. Currently I'm in love with K-Swiss, I think they're just perfect for my everyday errands. To add that ugh look, go for dark lips or dark polished nails, oorrr maybe wear that Pantone color! <3

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous inspiration, i love this color :)
    lets follow eachother! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete