January 12, 2015

Hi! I'm Candisse.

I'm Candisse, a former public and media relations practitioner. Now, a self-employed girl.. yeap trying to work hard on my own. Hoping to be successful someday.. just someday. (Ilusyunada) Haha! 

Oh, and I now have my 2-year-old boy, very sweet and charming. Who actually inspires me everyday. :)

This first post would be a simple introduction of ME and what fashion bloggers do most.. an OOTD! :))

At least now I can get a chance to share with you guys a thread of fashion, beauty, and lifestyle.. on my opinion and taste of course. Hehehe ;) 

So going back, here's a semi corporate me whenever I go meet with clients.
 

 I don't usually wear heels, but when I do I take baby steps.. like literally baby steps! :))


 
 This turtle neck cropped top can be ordered at: Earthling MNL

 

 I love going to thrift shops during college days, and this Orange Heels is definitely one of my good buy!

Toodle-oo!
Until my next post! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment